The Dakota is Integrity Home's newest floor plan in Embrey Mill. The open first floor features a Study, formal Dining Room, followed by a wide open Kitchen/Family Room combo with an adjacent breakfast nook. The versatile upstairs can be built one of two ways: with a 2nd floor loft or an alternate layout that converts the loft into one of the bedrooms and creates a 3rd bathroom upstairs. This lets your family customize your home to meet your needs.
- Inviting open floorplan makes the perfect blend with features from both traditional and contemporary floorplans.
- Thoughtfully engineered design makes for a larger and more efficient use of space. This home boasts over 3,600 square feet starting.
- The owner’s suite has a large bedroom, a sitting room, a beautiful bathroom, and a large walk-in closet, but not at a cost to the expansive secondary bedrooms – which are far larger than comparable homes.
- With eight different elevations to pick from, there’s a style for everyone. Those elevations featuring a porch are not just for show, they are extra deep at 8’ meaning there is plenty of room for chairs and tables.
- The conveniently located mudroom/laundry room off the garage keeps your home clean, and helps keep washing clothes from getting in the way of your daily activities.
- Windows throughout the house mean you will always have plenty of natural light, keeping your home bright and airy.